We offer Strength-Based Therapy to meet your child’s unique needs at home and school. We will work with you and your child to develop a bundled therapy program that will address specific areas through interdisciplinary care. We offer consultation and education for parents, teachers, behavioural therapists, and other team members.
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY
- Therapy is focused on communication and language development
- Promoting development of strategies for self-regulation
- Promoting optimum communication in various environments
- Promoting development of communication routines
- Promoting development of social skills and play skills
- Therapy is focused on sensory, motor, and developmental needs to enhance function
- Assessment of sensory processing and individual programming tailored to optimize sensory regulation and daily function
- Development of routines to promote life skills within various environments
- Offering curriculum modification to meet the learning needs of the child in the classroom
- Exploring use of assistive technology to assist with routines, choice, learning, and reinforcement
- Exploring use of sensory tools for improving function
- Therapy is focused on sensory needs to enhance coordination, strength, balance, and participation in activities
- Promoting confidence in motor skills for play
This consultation will focus on developing a therapy plan to address your child’s needs.